Wednesday, 31 January 2007

Still Alive......

but not really here.

I am about to head off for a few days break but will post upon my return. We are going to the Catlins which are a couple of hours south of us. I will take some photos so you can all see a little more of the New Zealand countryside. Hopefully the weather will be good.

Of course what projects am I going to take is the next question I hear you ask?


I have decided to take some projects I can't run away from. In my weird world with all of my weird rules I have decided that having more than one pair of socks cast on at one time is a path to ruin. So I am going to take the current socks I am working on with the hope I may make a serious dent in these, no not literally, well maybe. I swear my brain starts bleeding when I knit these. They are the Eunny Jang ones, knit on size 0 needles with about 100 stitches around. As I write this I wonder why the hell I am knitting them! Did I mention they are very cool and all the cables run into each other in that cool Eunny Jang way and I really want them. Cables are lovely aren't they. Cables are good and clever.

I am also taking the blanket just in case I can't take the pressure.

Oh and maybe for a baby hat, you know, just in case.

1 comment:

Emily said...

...100 stitches? On socks?

My knees are all wobbly...