Monday, 24 September 2007

Show and Tell...............

A couple of FO's for your enjoyment.............

Shedir, still unblocked. It is a little of the unloved child at present. When will I learn that beanies are a tough sell for me. I love the hat, just not on me. Maybe when it is blocked.......oh damn who am I kidding.



Ann Budd's fingerless mitts from Weekend Knitting. These were a hit at knit night. They are a sassy little number that can be whipped up before the movie is over. They are joined with a three needle bind off but they really should have a provisional cast on and be grafted using garter stitch. Since a recent love-love relationship with a tubular cast on I am all about the cast on. While I will always come home to the continental cast on, that tubular, man that is one sexy ass of a cast on. Next post I will show you the goodies.



Would it piss you off to say go check out the knitty gritty on Ravelry?

No comments: