Wednesday, 16 May 2007

When it rains, it pours....

I ordered some books (ooooh tax return!).

I can only last for so long. Books are my first love. I ordered too many but never mind, is money ever truly wasted on books? I feel like I waste my money when I buy and consume 8 oz of hot flavoured water with a little milk for $5 but books, never.

Unfortunately they all came within a few days of each of other so we will take the reviews a little slow. I am still in my lust at first sight stage so I need to settle down a little before we talk.


This is a sneak peek:

Lace Style: (mmmm, give me time, a little underwhelmed at present)



The Natural Knitter: (my sleeper hit!)

No Sheep For You: (such a ridiculous cover for such a glorious book!)
Victorian Lace Today: (whoa, I am not sure I understand most of it yet)


Knitting lingerie style: (lovely, really lovely)
Stephanie Pearl McPhee Cast Off: (haven't even opened it yet, I bought this out of reader loyalty and because I loved her earlier 3, her competition is stiff for my reading time!)
Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World: (aka: getting ready for winter)


I am told that cupcake blogs are the hottest blogs around now don't you know.


That's me; happening.


No comments: