Wednesday, 15 August 2007

So who gets the naming rights...........

Meet my new friend.




I am his maker but not his keeper, that honour is going to go to my niece.


My question for you is this............who gets the naming rights?


Is it okay to give a toy already named?


Even if I tend towards names that crack you up to hear come out of a little kid's mouth and even better their parents?


I think he looks like a boy, maybe a little like a Ralphie? or a Norman? Trevor? is Dick taking it too far?


What do you think?


(BTW: he is Steve from Denyse Schmidt Quilts Book, all from old clothes. Cute huh.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a new visitor to your site..an Aussie currently doing time in the mid-east...wouldn't you think that Normie might be more appropriate than Norman? BTW, I found you while looking for info on the Nora Gaughan "Architectural Rib Sweater".

Stell said...

Fredrick?
and are you sure she is a boy?
we ones have an entirely different view of gender than us oldies.